On Thursday, June 4, 2014, the Jarrett Payton Foundation (JPF) will host the 4th Annual Jarrett Payton Foundation Golf Outing presented by Jewel Osco at Ruffled Feathers Golf Club in Lemont.
All proceeds from this special day of golf, games, fun, and entertainment will help to fund the two core JPF programs — PROJECT: NO BULL and the Jarrett Payton Leadership Academy.
$212.50 per golfer, Foursomes – $850.
- 18 holes of golf with cart for your foursome
- all club amenities (bag drop, locker rooms, driving range and putting green)
- continental breakfast, lunch ticket (snack – choice of hot dog or brat, chips and soda or water)
- complimentary on-course tastings of JP’s All American Wheat Ale from Argus Brewery
- games and prizes
- full luncheon after play with program
- Silent Auction
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
7:00 AM – Registration / Continental Breakfast Begins / Player use of driving range
8:00 AM – Shotgun Golf Start Time with snacks while on the course
1:00 PM – Lunch, JPF Program, Silent and Live Auction Begins After Golf (time approximate)
Sponsorships, ranging from $500 Hole Sponsor to $5,000 Green Jacket Sponsor, are still available.
Don’t Want to Golf But Would Like To Attend The Luncheon?
Luncheon tickets are available for $50 per person (includes lunch only).
Helicopter Ball Drop
Our popular ball drop from last year is back! Purchase a ball that will be dropped by helicopter from 200 ft. high at a target on the 18th hole! Drop will take place at the conclusion of the outing (approx. 1 PM). YOU NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN!! All proceeds benefit Jarrett Payton Foundation.
Cash prizes for closest to the pin are:
$750 – 1st place
$500 – 2nd place
$250 – 3rd place